Welcome to Apple Tree Bath
Apple Tree 3 for 2 Winter Offer
4 January - 12 February 2015
Available for bookings Sunday - Thursday. Please call or email us to book.
Ling welcomes you to her Victorian period home in the centre of Bath - a World Heritage City with Roman roots, a medieval abbey and stunning Georgian architecture. Located in the Cotswolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Apple Tree is a 5 minute stroll to the city centre and a 10 minute level walk from the train station. We offer complimentary on-site or off-site permit parking in front of the house in a quiet residential location.
All rooms are individually themed with an elegant blend of English and Asian artwork where East meets West, fresh cotton bedlinen and modern facilities.
We offer you a friendly, personal service in a tranquil and homely atmosphere. Children above 11 years of age are welcome.
Apple Tree Bath offers
- Five-Star B&B accommodation
- En-suite facilities in all rooms
- Complimentary high speed fibre optic broadband
- Choice of full English breakfast or continental breakfast buffet with vegetarian options
- Hospitality trays
- White Company toiletries
- Flat screen WiFi LED TV
- Hair dryer in rooms and ironing facilities upon request
- Two friendly cats
Nearby locations within a 5-10 minute stroll
- Bath Rugby and Cricket Grounds
- Kennet and Avon Canal
- Parks & River trips
- Holburne Museum