Welcome to Apple Tree Guest House
Apple Tree Guest House is currently being completely refurbished.
We re-open on Friday 18 April for Easter.
(offer valid for rooms booked 18 April - 18 May 2014 inclusive)
Ling welcomes you to her Victorian period home in the centre of Bath - a World Heritage City with Roman roots, a medieval abbey and stunning Georgian architecture.
Apple Tree is a 10 minute level walk from the train station and a 5 minute stroll to the city centre and it offers complimentary on-site or off-site permit parking in front of the house in a quiet residential location.
All rooms are individually themed with an elegant blend of English and Asian artwork where East meets West, Egyptian cotton bedlinen and modern facilities.
We offer you a friendly, personal service in a tranquil and homely atmosphere. Children above 11 years of age are welcome.
Apple Tree Bath offers
- Four-Star B&B accommodation
- En-suite facilities in all rooms
- Complimentary high speed fibre optic broadband
- Choice of full English breakfast or continental breakfast buffet with vegetarian options
- Hospitality trays
- White Company toiletries
- Flat screen 32" WiFi LED TV
- Safe and hair dryer in rooms and ironing facilities upon request
Nearby locations within a 5-10 minute stroll
- Bath Abbey, Roman Baths, Thermae Spa
- Bath Rugby and Cricket Grounds
- Kennet and Avon Canal
- Shops, restaurants and local attractions
Extras which can be arranged for you
- Flowers or chocolates for special occasions
- Same day laundry
- Thermae Spa tickets
- On site beauty treatments